Wednesday, February 11, 2009

peacock



does everyone think of tracy jordan {morgan} everytime they hear the word peacock? I'm black NBC..
proud as a peaCOCK.


anyways...

I'm loving the peacock- here's a few of my favorites.
$32 at NevaPlume



$18 at capturedimagination

{want to hear something embarrassing about me? of course you do. So nic and i have been together for nearly 5 years now. but, about 4.5 years ago i saw one of his ex-girlfriends at a party. she was wearing peacock earings and i really, really loved them. i still do but i CAN'T buy them because i think of her- ALL these years later. i should really get over it so i can buy these and not just write a blog about them. pathetic}


$98 at portobello


$50 for 25 save the dates at MichelleBrusegaard


And for my little niece Josie- littlest petshop's peacock {WHY are they teaching kids that this is what a peacock looks like? crazy!} $10 at target

No comments:

Post a Comment