Friday, February 13, 2009

Etsy feature #2 Lizarietz


nic bought me a wool cloche from Lizarietz {$42} for my birthday and i love it. i wish it didn't make my head so itchy or i would wear it even more often but still, its awesome. She not only makes stunning hats but beautiful dresses too. i think the ruffle dress is TO DIE FOR! Check out her lovely shop {or if you're in portland, stop by her brick and morter store}
and of course... support the handmade revolution!





The ruffle dress- totally amazing and $260



kimono sleeve dress $206


half circle tunic $281

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the things you adore. The ruffle dress is grand! I am thinking about going to Fashion design school, so I am always looking for amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you dudes watch project runway? The top dress reminds me of Leanne Marshall's work.
    leanimal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a nice cloche hat and have often eyed that top one! I have one but I never wear it because it's an odd shade of blue/green and I can't find anything that matches it.

    ReplyDelete