Friday, March 20, 2009

JosieMichelle






Well hell, it is friday isn't it? and once upon a time i used to do an etsy featured seller on fridays. so here it is...

here are the facts. mostly i just like the model used by this etsy seller. why? because she is my daughter- little daphne. kidding. this is a super fantastic etsy shop:
JoiseMichelle.

After a bit of prodding, complimenting and fabric shopping- my sister Julie finally took the plunge and has started to make baby slings {and perhaps hooter hiders also, though i am trying to come up with an original name- jug shroud? i think that is nearly as catchy} Julie, admittedly, doesn't have an "eye" for crazy things like baby slings so she has dubbed me to be the "creative director" a job i love, spend time on and one that is done on a completely volunteer basis (till her slings net a million dollars, then i will seek repercussion) though i must note i only picked 2 out of the 4 fabrics of the slings she has up for sale. she took a little license and did it on her own and i have a sneaking suspicion she'll stick with me from now on. fine by me, i like doing it. So baby slings are awesome. if you have a baby and don't have one, you should buy one. And i know an adorable little realtor's wife {and mother of five, no less} that should be the person you buy from. She can custom make it with any fabric you like and let me tell you- this girl can sew. i try, i fail. I don't have the patience to make seems look pretty. But Julie, she's a pro. Just trust me and go run out and buy a sling- every new mom {and dad} has just got to have one. Makes a great shower gift, birthday present, baby present, anniversary gift, wedding present, may day surprise- ect.


*she even let me make the banner- what a nice sister.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I wont be purchasing one for myself for quite sometime (hopefully!) Good old etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute slings and loving the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, and here I was beating my brains out over what to get Derek for a May day surprise!! Seriously, could you Pedersen women quit? And give the rest of us losers a chance to catch up?
    Thanks ever so. Sick how much talented got squished into the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete