Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hobnail

I heart milkglass. especially hobnail. I am looking for this hobnail butter dish that i believe is what dreams are made of. I search for it in every thrift store or antique shop i visit. So far the only place i've found it is in a hobnail catalog. but still, i search, i want.--oh and i don't want to find it online. i want to find it first hand just for the thrill of it :) I think i'll find it when i'm 70 and i'm ok with that- its fun to have something ilusive to pine after. {its kind of like the one below but it has a little nob at the top. my sister once advised me to never own a butter dish without a handle or i would regret it. since she always seems to be right, i'll stick with her}







$18 from monkeysalwayslook {i looked at the shop, does that make me a monkey?}

1 comment:

  1. I love hobnail too! Although I didn't know what it was called before reading this post :) haha My grandparents have these great glasses with hobnail circling the bottom. And yes you are a monkey

    ReplyDelete